The computer Club is finally at it's end.
This was the first time any of us have ever done anything like this! I suspect everyone here at the computer club enjoyed their time here! I really loved doing it and I hope we can do it again sometime!
We learnt so much more about computers: How to make our own blogs, how to use Photostory 3, how to use Microsoft Powerpoint to make a slide/slideshow and do the presentation in our school assembly and the whole school LOVED it I think!
And just in case you didn't know we adopted Ziggy the donkey with R3100!!!!!! I absolutely loved it and enjoyed my time here at the computer club and I (and I think the rest of us aswell!) would LOVE to do it again!
So I guess this is our last post... Be seeing you guys! Good-bye! (Lots of tears!) And here is our adoption certificate and AND our report on our little Ziggy!: And some of us at the end! :)
I love your blog and its background!
ReplyDeleteYour sense of fun on the outing and the way you just dived into every task made teaching you an absolute joy!
Have a lovely holiday.
Mrs G.